Linux Show Player
Linux Show Player (or LiSP for short) is a free cue player designed for sound-playback in stage production. The goal of the project is to provide a complete playback software for musical plays, theater shows and similar.
Note: Currently supports only the GNU/Linux platform.
- Cart (Buttons matrix) layout suited for touchscreens
- List layout suited for keyboards
- Pre/Post wait
- Undo/Redo changes
- Multiple concurrent cue playback
- Realtime sound effects: equalization, pitch shift, speed control, compression, ...
- Peak and ReplayGain normalization
- Remote control over network, between two or more sessions
- MIDI support for cue triggering
- MIDI cues (send MIDI messages)
- Large media-format support thanks to Gstreamer
- Multi-language support (see transifex for a list of supported languages)