LSP Plugins 1.0.20 released
This release includes the following new plugins and changes -
- Implemented Impulsantworten (Impulse responses) zero-latency high-performance convolution plugin series.
- Added Mixed Herm, Mixed Exp and Mixed Thin modes to Limiter.
- Updated Classic mode of Limiter that caused a lot of unpleasant distortion.
- Added dithering support to Limiter plugin.
- Added 6x and 8x oversampling support to Limiter plugin.
- Added lookahead delay line to all dynamic processing plugins (Dynamikprozessor, Kompressor, Gate, Expander).
- Updated UI of all Spektrumanalysator plugin series. Now it takes less place while keeping the same functionality.
- Added notification dialog that asks for donations on each version update.
- Implemented zero-latency convolver core module.
- Implemented dither core module.
- Updated delay core module to become more safe while processing passed data to the input.
- Optimized native implementation of FFT: sine and cosine calculation replaced by complex vector rotating, fixed performance penalties relative to CPU caching issues.
- Optimized SSE implementation of FFT: sine and cosine calculation replaced by complex vector rotating, fixed performance penalties relative to CPU caching issues. Overall performance was raised about 4x times.
- All atom ports for LV2 plugins now have twice greater rsz:minimumSize property.
- Added workaround for VST plugins that crashed because Ardour didn't properly report sample rate to multiple instances.
- VST plugins can now be installed as directory with .so files into VST_PATH.
- Some minor code refactoring.
LSP plugins use a donate system to open up the source code for individual plugins within the suite. You can follow the progress of this on the projects download page. Published LSP source code can be found at sourceforge.
If you appreciate Vladimir's work, you can make donations over at his bountysource page.