SuperCollider 3.7.0 Released
SuperCollider is an environment and programming language for real time audio synthesis and algorithmic composition. It provides an interpreted object-oriented language which functions as a network client to a state of the art, realtime sound synthesis server.
SuperCollider 3.7.0, over two years in the making, has finally been released! Additions and fixes include (from the News in 3.7 help file):
- Menu entries for Recording, scope and server inspection
- Modify and query IDE documents from sclang
- Support for the Atom text editor
- Integrated help with auto-completion
- Autosave feature
- Improved Quark system and many new interesting Quarks.
For the complete list of new features and fixes, see the changelog here: https://github.com/supercollider/supercollider/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
The latest builds are here: http://supercollider.github.io/download